Saturday, 14 March 2015

Day Dream

What a lovely day here in Sunny Portugal
My card today is called Day Dream from penny black, she reminds me so much of my great granddaughter, who will be one in May. I have coloured her with water colour pencils & promarkers, mounted her onto a 5x5 card added some back ground papers, flowers, ribbons n a bow..
I would like to enter my card into 

Penny black and more.  blossom and bows.  pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com 
All sorts challenge.  Flowers and pearls.   Allsortschallenge.blogspot.com
Sister act.    Anything goes.     http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.pt

5 comments:

  1. A very cute card Babs, loving the sketch and cute stamp!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Penny Black and More! Good luck!

    xEllie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blossoms and bows Babs, perfect for our theme, thanks so much for joining in at Penny Black and More and sharing your lovely work with us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and so sweet card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts
    and at Penny Black and more Challenges;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, adorable stamp.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Flowers & pearls' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of your card, the layout and papers you used are fab.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x