Thursday, 3 August 2017

Get Well

Here I am with my second post of the week. its time for another challenge at Cardz4Galz this time Helen has chosen the theme and she would like to see Pretty Pastels.. i started by stamping the flowers onto some pastel coloured card, before cutting them out with the dies, I have used a heart embossing folder and a variation of dies  for my card, memory box stitched edge for the frame, the flowers stamps and dies are from The Works, the vase, bow and stalks stamps and dies came free with a craft mag, Get Well Soon die is from Marianne Design, I just finished off by adding a few sequins to the flowers and scattered some on my card.   I hope you will join us at  Cardz4Galz  we would love to see your amazing creations. Also we hope you will find plenty of inspiration from the DT too.
                                                                            
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges 








                                         

13 comments:

  1. So pretty is your card love all that you have done to create this as always your so creative in all that you do x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babs, such a lovely card - so peaceful and sweet, and sunshiny with the dancing sequins. LOVE the layered frame, and hint of watercolor for the water in the vase. Beautiful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card babs! I love the colorful flowers and the gorgeous polka dot frame!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my what pretty colors here Babs!! Love the popped up flowers and the elegant embossed background! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Babs, love the colours and fab design x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Babs, love it

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous,fab image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Babs, beautiful flowers and lovely soft colours - a perfect Get Well card.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Babs, love these flowers and delicate colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful soft coloured pastels on those gorgeous flowers. Love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous card Babs, Love the pastel flowers.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Babs love the flowers and how you framed them
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x